Shamanic Mediation Day
Embark on an inner journey to the True you discovering the inner depths, wisdom and innate healing powers of the Self.
This one day meditation day will bring you on a journey to accessing realms of non-ordinary reality and provide you with tools and techniques which help empower you and deepen your relationship with yourself, others and your environment.
Outline of day:
- Learn how to go on a shamanic journey
- Connect with your Spirit Guide and Power Animal
- Engage in therapeutic breath work
- Dialogue with your inner self and Spirit guides
- Participate in Spiritual Ceremony
Each one day workshop is specifically design for the group of people who attend. Although there may be a general theme for each day, it is tailored to meet the needs of each individual and the needs of the group as a whole. This workshop creates a sacred space for deep healing (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual), clearing and personal introspection.
Date: Sunday 29th November 2015
Location: HOLLY HOUSE, Spring Gardens Lane, Keighley BD20 6LE
To Book: firstname.lastname@example.org 07751529731
Barry Drew Psychotherapist & Shaman www.barraodraoi.com
The Child Centre Method
Would like to explore the underlying problems that may be affecting children's learning and behaviour?
Would you like to check that children have the necessary developmental skills for learning so it’s easy for them to learn?
If so, this is a one day course for teachers, educators, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles and anyone linked to children.
- Assessing developmental readiness for learning in a simple and easy way
- Understanding the underlying problems and why pupils may be having difficulties learning
- Understanding the main requirements for learning
- Exploring primitive reflexes and how they can affect learning and behaviour
- Learning how to use the SIMPLE programme to address issues with primitive reflexes.
Dr Alweena Awan is the Founder and International Director of The Child Centre Method - Learning and Behaviour Program®. Her knowledge and application of learning and behavioural improvement methodologies for children is unique. She is a published author on the subject of using holistic methods to help children learn. Specifically, she holds the greatest expertise in the identification and rehabilitation of retained reflexes. Retained reflexes create neuro-developmental issues and can be identified by careful examinations of physical, emotional, mental, and social behaviours. Retained reflexes create great challenges to students at any age and can upset natural abilities in reading, writing, speech and language, behaviour and emotions.
Dr Awan has run her own private practice of over 10 years. She has also trained teachers, chiropractors, health care professionals, therapists and parents in her methods, and in the process has helped children to overcome a variety of challenges and to live more fulfilling lives.
The Child Centre Method has been used in schools in the UK , Ireland, Brazil and Malaysia.
Date: October 24th 2015
Time: 10.00am to 5pm
Location: Lonad Bhríde, Spiddal. Co Galway
To Book: email@example.com
Primitive Reflexes - How They Effect Children's Learning
This is a workshop to aid carers of children to help children to reach their full potential. This is an introduction to Reflexes and how they affect learning, emotional and behaviour issues.
Primitive and Postural Reflexes are a cluster of programmed automatic movements which develop for our survival. An example is the Moro reflex, which allows a new born to take its first breath. Problems arise if the Moro reflex is retained, as the body is held in “fight / flight” mode. As a baby grows up, this primitive reflex is replaced by newly learned movements, in a process of integration.
However, when the process of integration is not complete, the reflex will have an adverse effect on a child’s emotional well-being as well as how the child learns and behaves.
ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, difficulty with reading and writing, concentration, focus and emotional problems, behavioural problem are examples of issues related to retained primitive reflexes.
- Learn the Theory of Retained Primitive Reflexes and how they affect learning and behaviour in children.
- Learn how to do some basic assessments regarding the Primitive reflexes.
- Learn how to address the problems via developmental movement exercises
- Learn how to use some of the SIMPLE movement programs.
The Introduction is the foundation course for further studies in The Child Centre Method.
Date: 17th October 2015
Time: 10am - 5.00 pm
Location: Stillorgan Park Hotel
Special Educational Needs Forum
I will be speaking at the The Special Educational Needs Forum. This is the first regional platform dedicated to the ideas, strategies and solutions that can help kindergarten, schools and universities improve teaching and learning outcomes for students with mild to moderate learning difficulties.
Bringing together leading regulators, educators, researchers and consultants, the event will explore how regional Governments and individual establishments in the Middle East can deliver world class teaching for children of all abilities.
Date: November 16th & 17th 2015
Location: The Ritz Carlton Hotel, DIFC, Dubai, UAE
Cost: $699 (before 17th September) or $799
Attuning to Full Potential
This is a unique system that empowers you to work on yourself and others simply and effectively. Attuning to Full Potential gives you tools that help release the past so that you can live your present life by seeing your traits, patterns and repeats.
- Learn how to let go and regain balance
- Learn the art of muscle testing to access underlying stress
- Clear old programmes, memories and stress that are blocking your progress
- Reconnect with your essential nature and raise your vibrational level
We are full of potential but all sorts of distractions, blockages, sabotages, interferences and resistances hinder us from connecting to our essential nature.
The vibrational AFP icons give access to your body’s files, like a menu, to release blockages and find a new state of balance and attuning to your full potential (AFP). They will help you to connect to joy, centring, connecting to your heart, hydrating your soul and reconnecting with the original intention of your higher self.
Learn how to use this simple system to regain balance and harmony via Kinesiology.
Dr Alweena Awan, Kinesiologist and Energetic Healer
Date: November 15th 2015
Time: 10.00am to 5.30pm Cost: £195.00 (material included)Venue: Holly House, Spring Gardens Lane, Keighley, BD206LEContact: firstname.lastname@example.org 07751 529 731 or 01535 275 851 www.alweena.com
Integrated Energy Therapy (IET) Angel Healing
IET is a powerful yet gentle healing therapy that can be used;
- To bring healing to yourself, family, friends and situations
- To compliment other healing therapies or caring practices
You will learn;
- How the natural flow of energy in the body becomes blocked or imbalanced and can lead to illness and pain
- How to connect with the power of angels to channel healing to yourself and others
- How to channel healing and light to the earth
- How to open up to divine guidance and direction and ultimately become confident and strong, be on the right path in life using your gifts, be open to new opportunities, feel positive, full of hope and ultimately live a life of joy and well-being.
“I felt I had a very sacred and safe place to learn and heal in. Ann has a very graceful presence.”
“I had a wonderful experience. Ann is an excellent teacher and communicator".
"I really enjoyed the courses.”
“The releasing technique is very powerful. You really tune in to the healing energy. Another beautiful day in Spiddal. I feel blessed to have found Ann.”
Ann trained with Stevan Thayer who channelled IET from Angel Ariel and she was listed as one of the top Instructors in the world in 2014 (Centreofbeing.com)
Date: 31st October 2015
Location: Holly House, Spring Garden Lane, Keighley, BD20 6LE
Cost: £120 (includes registration and manual)
To book, please contact me email@example.com or call 077515 297 31 and 01535 275 851.